Home About Shop Featured Contact Sponsor

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Share the Love-Meet My sponsors #2

I want to extend another huge welcome to some more of my monthly sponsors. Not only are their buttons pretty but these ladies are also very talented and sooo nice! I would love for you to go get your clickity click on at their shops and blogs...

Hey there! My name is Candace and I blog over at Lovely Little Rants {the name speaks for itself} Anyways, there are some things you should probably know about me.
A. I'm a belieber. and proud.... and 20. haha
B. I'm slightly addicted to shopping. and when I say slightly, I mean very. and it's a bittersweet habit. Sweet for me. Bitter for my bank account.
C. I love to blog about the great, the awesome, and the embarrassing, so whenever you're in for a good laugh at someone else's embarrassing stories, I promise to never let you down.



"My blog is a mix of new listings, fun DIYs and random web awesomeness! I love getting new book and film recommendations. Stop by and leave me a link to your blog! "



I am a full-time stay-at-home-mommy, a per diem speech-language pathologist, and a whenever possible photographer... in addition to being a chef, a teacher, a crafter, a scrapbooker, a cyclist, a lover of books, etc etc etc ;)



I'm Kylie and I blog over at LL&P. I am a student at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln -- majoring in advertising and public relations. In my spare time I am a freelance photographer and my bloggy consists of lots of randomness including (but surely not limited to): the camera, the family, the photographs, the boyfriend, the roommates, the clients, the crafts, the feelings and the emotions.


Regina Morrison is the owner of a small handmade accessories business,Acute Designs, and a freelance writer. She recently escaped her 9-5 job and is actively pursuing a life as a handmade business owner. Read about her journey and business on her blog, where she posts daily. She currently lives in San Diego with her husband and two crazy dogs.

Lish

2 comments:

Candace Shiflet said...

LOVE this. Thanks :) and the buttons on my page are finally fixed, thanks for letting me know they were defective

Alyx said...

I will have to check these ladies out! Thanks for sharing!