Home About Shop Featured Contact Sponsor

Friday, February 27, 2015

We have a baby....


It's been a little quiet on the blog front here...but at home we've been super busy! Super busy with the newest addition to our family!!

Archer arrived 4 days before his due date and has been quite the little bundle of cuteness! He is seriously chomp chomp adorable! I'll let you decide for yourself...




See? I told you!

Mind you he may look cute and small, but this was one big boy weighing in at 9 lbs 9 oz!

It's funny how quickly you forget all those newborn things, even what it feels like to hold a baby...or how much they sleep, how much they pee on you (if your wondering-12 times in just a wee short 2.5 weeks!) how they love to be help and hate their crib....it's never ending! But luckily it is kinda like riding a bike-you just jump back on and enjoy the ride!

On the flip side of things, there are now 3 of them!! Three little rug rats that crave mommy and daddy's attention, and let me tell you, it's quite the juggle!


So far things have been ok-I made it through the first week and a half with lots of help from family and friends! And it's now Friday of my first full week all by myself-and we are all still alive and well! LOL! Although it's taken all week to do 2 loads of laundry (not folded-and all the hampers are still overflowing!), I haven't vacuumed or made any beds, the bathrooms are disgusting and we've only ventured to grocery store to grab milk-thank heavens for all the freezer meals  I did ahead of time!

I also need to nap...a lot...and eat! OMG...I could seriously eat everything in sight! So while I head off to divulge in some chocolate chip cookies I'll leave you with some more cuteness...


A special thank you to Samantha King Photography for these beautiful shots of our special little guy!

Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

2 comments:

Miah said...

Oh my gosh! The cuteness is too much!

Chrissy said...

Aw, what a cutie! Look at him! He is perfect! Congratulations to you and your family! I bet you are over the moon! xxx